Father Dying Unhappy With Son

My grandfather died unhappy with my dad, they were on bad terms with each other. What can my dad do to help his Akhirah?

He should do something for his dad. If his dad hasn’t done Hajj, then your dad should do it; if he did it he can do 'Umrah.

He can give Sadaqah for his dad, always keep praying for his dad. And insha'Allah, Allah will forgive your dad, if he repents sincerely and ask Allah for forgiveness.

May Allah forgive your dad and your granddad. Ameen.

Sheikh Salem Al-Amry